title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

is the new acc codec he same version in the new release of R15 dbpoweramp?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sossity
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Jan 2010

is the new acc codec he same version in the new release of R15 dbpoweramp?

So far I have been using the acc fdk codec for converting my flac files to aac using my version of R14.4, if I upgrade to R15, will the aac codec be the same version? I do.t want have to update my newly converted files if I move to R15.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: is the new acc codec he same version in the new release of R15 dbpoweramp?

The FDK encoder is installed externally to dBpoweramp, if you install R15 you will have to reinstall the FDK encoder as R15 is true 64 bit.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Sossity
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Spoon
      The FDK encoder is installed externally to dBpoweramp, if you install R15 you will have to reinstall the FDK encoder as R15 is true 64 bit.
      I would be installing this on a virtual machine on my Mac, I run Windows xp and Windows 7, which of these would r15 run on? xp or Windows 7?

my Mac is a mac mini running mountain lion.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

R15 runs on XP and Windows 7.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>