title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

CD Ripper freezes.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwm1800
    • Jul 2014

CD Ripper freezes.

Hello. Recently I got a new CD Drive since the old one could not read the cds well.

It's LG BH16NS40.. Now, the problem is, whatever I am trying to do (ripping, checking Accuraterip), CD ripper freezes. Sometimes it does not freeze when it tries to rip the CD (by skipping Accuraterip setup), but the progress does not move at all.

Otherwise, the drive itself works normally on other software. I did check on Jriver Media, and it rips CD fine.

I do have AnyDVD installed, but it is disabled all the time.

I checked debug mode to bring the error log, but since the program completely freezes, there is no log to be shown. Any help? I also tried to change communication mode to Windows Internal, but it did not help either.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: CD Ripper freezes.

Try to disable c2 pointers if enabled, or the overread into lead in/out option if enabled.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• kwm1800
      • Jul 2014

Re: CD Ripper freezes.

No. None of them are enabled.

Good news is I figured out the problem. Motherboard's SATA is gone bad, or at least one of the socket went bad. It needs more testing, but for now, it is solved and the drive is working fine.
      Thank you for the response still!

Comment

Working...

]]>