title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

3 device registration question.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kripper
    • Jun 2014

3 device registration question.

Hi guys I am new to the forums and to Poweramp. I have a quick question. My free trial has expired and I would like to get the 3 PC registration. Only thing is all my PC's are old and are in need of upgrading. I just wanted to know if I upgrade will I be able to put Poweramp etc back on my PC's. Also I have two copies of windows 8.1 which I might use. (Only might because I don't really like 8.1 over 7) so will I be able to install the software suite on windows 8. Thank in advance for the help guys.
    Sorry if this has already been answered on the forum

Kripper.
  • BrodyBoy
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Sep 2011

Re: 3 device registration question.

Originally posted by kripper
    Hi guys I am new to the forums and to Poweramp. I have a quick question. My free trial has expired and I would like to get the 3 PC registration. Only thing is all my PC's are old and are in need of upgrading. I just wanted to know if I upgrade will I be able to put Poweramp etc back on my PC's. Also I have two copies of windows 8.1 which I might use. (Only might because I don't really like 8.1 over 7) so will I be able to install the software suite on windows 8. Thank in advance for the help guys.
    Sorry if this has already been answered on the forum

Kripper.
    Yes, you'll be able to move dBp to your new computer(s). The program is not "locked" to the specific hardware you first install it on.

Comment

Working...

]]>