title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Correction Offset Missmatch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Correction Offset Missmatch

Hi there!

I try to get Accuraterip working on my second drive, model ASUS SBC-06D2X-U.
    But everytime i put a key disc in the drive, i got a window with this message "AccurateRip will not key to this offset as it miss-matches the drive database offset. [ Calculated offset value + 103 samples, + 412 bytes. ]
    I checked the database and it seems like the correction offset for this drive is +48.

What is the procedure to follow to run Accuraterip on this drive?

Thanks in advance.

Administrator

Re: Correction Offset Missmatch

How many discs have shown that offset? and are the discs not part of a single box set (or compilation).

I retried with 3 different discs (Adema - Adema; Adema - Insomniac's Dream EP; 311 - From Chaos), but i have tested many more key discs and the calculated offset value is always +103 samples, +412 bytes. Tried Faith no More - Who Cares a Lot as i'm writing this message and got again +103 samples, +412 bytes.

Can you try to add this drive or maybe change the offset in the database?
    How drives if the same reference can give different offsets?

Thanks

Administrator

The next monthly update, we will purge this drive from the database, so that it will key using 3 discs.

All drives are supposed to have a consistent offset, and they do, there is a handful of drives which seem to change over time.

When is the next monthly update?
    I will try it again after the purge.

Thanks a lot