title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

CD Ripper not finding CDs in AccurateRip db or metadata and artwork

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mville
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Dec 2008

Re: CD Ripper not finding CDs in AccurateRip db or metadata and artwork

Originally posted by Dat Ei
    Good point, mville! In 1984 Mariah has been 14 or 15 (year of birth differs on 1969 and 1970) - a bit to early for her Best of album.
    Yes, quite

Comment

• Hitarth
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Sep 2017

Originally posted by mville
      The official Mariah Carey - Greatest Hits, was released worldwide on Columbia (Sony Music) in 2001. The artwork showing in your screenshot, is the right artwork for this release.

The track listing in your screenshot is different from the release I mention above and the Year is showing as 1984, whilst her first releases weren't until 1990. So, something is wrong here.

What album title, label and year is printed on your CD artwork/disc?
      true, this is the CD I have ... & it doesn't show any cover even if I type only "Mariah" Click image for larger version

Name:	Mariah.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	293828

Comment

• Dat Ei
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Feb 2014

That is the cover? Looks like the one from the album "MTV unplugged". Even the writing "MTV unplugged" can be read on your last picture.

Dat Ei

Comment

• mville
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Dec 2008

That is the cover? Looks like the one from the album "MTV unplugged". Even the writing "MTV unplugged" can be read on your last picture.
          Agreed. Looks like a unofficial/bootleg, probably compiled from the MTV Unplugged DVD.

Comment

• mville
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Hitarth
            true, this is the CD I have ... & it doesn't show any cover even if I type only "Mariah" [ATTACH=CONFIG]1972[/ATTACH]
            Is there no more info on the back cover or CD?

Comment

• Hitarth
              dBpoweramp Enthusiast
              • Sep 2017

Dat Ei
              yes, this is the cover ....
              my question is simple :
              now ... can u let me know .. when I click the "CD" icon for the album artwork .... and if I type "Mariah" in the space in the bottom left corner ... why I don't get all choices of "Mariah" covers ??

Comment

• mville
                dBpoweramp Guru
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Hitarth
                now ... can u let me know .. when I click the "CD" icon for the album artwork .... and if I type "Mariah" in the space in the bottom left corner ... why I don't get all choices of "Mariah" covers ??
                No. Something is blocking the connection. Maybe your security/anti-virus software?

... and if I type mariah, I get 55 Covers Found.
                Last edited by mville; 01-18-2018, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Hitarth
                  dBpoweramp Enthusiast
                  • Sep 2017

Originally posted by mville
                  No. Something is blocking the connection. Maybe your security/anti-virus software?

... and if I type mariah, I get 55 Covers Found.
                  exactly ... that's what used to happen when I was using R16.3 & R16.2 ... but will check
                  any ways ... many thanks

Comment

• Tolu2
                    • May 2018

Can someone get album art for popular discs without clicking the disc image? I think that's how it supposed to be except proved otherwise...

Comment

• garym
                      dBpoweramp Guru
                      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Tolu2
                      Can someone get album art for popular discs without clicking the disc image? I think that's how it supposed to be except proved otherwise...
                      Yes

Comment

Working...

]]>