title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Foobar and "illustrate" not related?

Foobar and "illustrate" not related?

I purchased DBpower Amp and all the other products as I thought they were add on's for Foobar200. WRONG.I was had by an ad on the Foobar2000 page Also I am confused as to which forum supports Foobar2000 and illustrate products.

I am having issues with Foobar2000 and went to fix tags in my folder. I thought one of the producat I got would do that...WRONG again.
    Man what a week or two. All I want is an audiophile quality flac file player on use on my audio system.

Very Frustrated... I was on HydrogenAudio thinking THIS was related. I feel like an idiot. I need to find out refund steps if I cannot use the products.-PW

Administrator

Re: Foobar and "illustrate" not related?

dBpoweramp or PerfectTUNES are not tied to a specific player, it works will all players (foobar, Windows Media Player, iTunes).

If you run PerfectTUNES ID Tagger, you can quickly edit the id tags, which foobar will pickup when it rescans the library.

This forum is for dBpoweramp and PerfectTUNES, Hydrogen audio is for foobar2000.