title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

dBpoweramp Music Converter OS X Discussions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PeterP
    Super Moderator
    • Jul 2011

Re: dBpoweramp Music Converter OS X Discussions

Thanks for all the replies - in particular to flips for the corrupted XRegistry sample. It has all been extremely helpful.

A new beta will be out on Monday, with major bug fixes.

Comment

• wyotex
      • Jan 2015

Tried every menu, toolbar, etc. I am totally locked up. I guess I will wait for the new beta version on Monday. It was a good try. Thanks.

Originally posted by supersonic
      Hi
      Hopefully there will soon be a fix as PeterP notes above. In the meantime, where the virtual Cd drive is listed( in the menu items, not the flashing box) there is a drop down menu. If you click on that, with a CD inserted, you should get another drive listed, which will be the one the CD is in. Hope this helps, otherwise its just wait for the fix I'm afraid

Comment

• PeterP
        Super Moderator
        • Jul 2011

Sorry for the delay, some more bugs were getting fixed. The new build will be posted as soon as Spoon comes online. Thank you for your patience.

Update: beta 12 posted-
        Current Status This test release is at code release stage. Currently implemented: CD Ripper Converter Batch Converter Integration into Finder to 'convert with dBpoweramp' on right click Editing Tags Test Limitations There are no limitations except a time limit when this alpha / beta test will end, and the program will
        Last edited by PeterP; 02-03-2015, 06:33 AM. Reason: Beta 12

Comment

• keisi
          • Feb 2015

I'm an XLD user who just saw that dBpoweramp had a Mac beta available. I tried beta 11 a couple of days ago and beta 12 this morning but I keep on getting the "Could not contact AccurateRip servers." warning that others reported a couple of months ago when trying to configure AccurateRip.

I have disabled the firewall in System Preferences > Security & Privacy Firewall and have no other firewall/anti-virus program installed. I can ping www.accuraterip.com just fine.

Any ideas?

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Do you get metadata?
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• keisi
              • Feb 2015

Yep, metadata and coverart download just fine. (I'm assuming that isn't cached from anywhere else as I don't have iTunes open)

Comment

• Spoon
                Administrator
                • Apr 2002

What CD drive name is showing on your CD Ripper?
                Spoon
                www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• keisi
                  • Feb 2015

It says "disk4 [hp - DVDWBD TS-LB23L]. It is this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...KHA8BKFJGDH7QZ .

Comment

• keisi
                    • Feb 2015

It says [disk4 [hp - DVDWBD TS-LB23L]. (My last reply is pending approval.)

Comment

• keisi
                      • Feb 2015

I tried another DVD drive, same network different computer, and am getting the same issue. [disk1 [HL-DT-ST - DVDRW GS21N]]

Comment

• keisi
                        • Feb 2015

I just tried the second drive on a different network and got the same problem.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

• flips
                          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
                          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by PeterP
                          Hello and sorry about the late reply.
                          Looks like a serious bug, though mysteriously it seems to be isolated to your specific configuration; we have been unable to reproduce it.
                          It would be most welcome if you could email the malformed XRegistry file to peter@dbpoweramp.com
                          Thanks.
                          I assume you got the file. Sent it a while back ...

Comment

• PeterP
                            Super Moderator
                            • Jul 2011

Originally posted by flips
                            I assume you got the file. Sent it a while back ...
                            Yep I have it, thanks a lot, it was extremely useful. Please check beta 12, relevant bugs ( a few of them ) should be gone.

Comment

• v0rtex99
                              • Jan 2011

Hello All developers! Thanks for the latest 1.0 beta 12 update, however I seem to still be having issues with the CD ripper, Track names aren't showing up and I can't click into the disc info boxes at the top to edit anything. I would love to have things working so please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I have installed the latest update (1.0 beta 12) and have the latest OS X 10.10.2. I have attached some screen shots of what I am seeing. Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Not Working 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	292833Click image for larger version

Name:	Not Working.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	292834

Comment

• walrus
                                • Feb 2015

Did a search and couldn't find anything on this, but apologies if someone else had this issue and I missed it.

Just switched to a Mac Mini from my old PC for my media server needs for space efficiency reasons. I use the batch converter to make a 64 or 96 kbps AAC copy of the music I want to keep on my iPhone (since I only really use it in my car, not for close listening). However, the HE v2 AAC files I'm creating aren't being recognized by iTunes (I've tried iTunes 11 and 12, just to see). Never had this problem with my Windows versions of these apps, so I'm wondering if it's something specific to the Mac version. The files play just fine in VLC, so I know they're being transcoded just fine. Anyone else having this issue?

Comment

Working...

]]>