title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Editing Fle Tags

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shetland
    • Jul 2013

Editing Fle Tags

I want to edit track info on a lot of files. It is very slow to load each track individually before editing it. Is there a quicker way to do it. Can tags be edited in DB Poweramp ?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Editing Fle Tags

You can select a bunch of files >> right click >> Edit ID Tag then click the 'Single' button to edit the single file tags.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• BrodyBoy
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by shetland
      I want to edit track info on a lot of files. It is very slow to load each track individually before editing it. Is there a quicker way to do it. Can tags be edited in DB Poweramp ?
      As Spoon said, you can select multiple files and edit "in bulk." But I'd suggest you consider a tag editor like mp3tag if you have a lot to do.

Comment

• ganon
        • May 2014

Excuse me for bumping in here, but I'm having this very annoying issue:

Hello, I have dbpoweramp R15 installed on Win8.1 x64. I have been using this program for years now on Vista and Win7 with no problems. My issue now is that when I right click on an audio file and select Edit ID-Tag, the dialogue opens up ok, but windows explore locks up and the busy circle shows up when I move the mouse to the file's folder, and I can't do anything with the right click. The only way to get around this is to open a new instance of file explorer. This is very annoying and time consuming. Is this normal...? I don't remember having this problem with dbpoweramp before Win8. Please advise, and thank you very much.

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

As answered on Hydrogenaudio.org, we will look at this for the next beta.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• ganon
            • May 2014

Originally posted by Spoon
            As answered on Hydrogenaudio.org, we will look at this for the next beta.
            OK, thx spoon. Will look forward to it.

Comment

Working...

]]>