title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: dBpoweramp Configuration: Disable ID Tagging

Question dBpoweramp Configuration: Disable ID Tagging

Hi folks,

Looking through the dBpoweramp Configuration Advanced Options and for the life of me, I can't find a way to disable ID Tagging at/during conversion.

Assuming it isn't possible and understanding that 95% of folks look to have the ID Tags included during the conversion, it would be helpful to have an "None" option for those times when one just doesn't want the tag information.

I have a workaround at the moment and granted it's not a major "extra" step, but it sure would be nice to either select "None" in the Advanced Options or at least have a selectable "Don't Include ID Tags" checkbox at time of conversion.

Cheers,

Administrator

Re: dBpoweramp Configuration: Disable ID Tagging

Use the DSP Effect 'ID Tag Processing' set the deletion tab to delete all tags.

Re: dBpoweramp Configuration: Disable ID Tagging

Awesome!

Just had a read through the Help page and see that it contains much more now, it hadn't occurred to me to look at Digital Signal Processing (DSP) effects as I had assumed these were for specific to audio enhancements.

Cheers,