title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Batch Ripper wont rip audio from CD

Batch Ripper wont rip audio from CD

I've been running the DMC 14.3 for months now and burning has been easy and accurate until last week. Then all of a sudden the batch ripper would go through and rip the songs super fast (faster than normal) and then reject the cd. We tried replacing the nimbie and even with the new machine, it still does the same thing. Then we tried to install the update 14.4 with the new drive (4) and it still wont physically rip the audio from the cd. It recognizes the cd along with the metadata but wont actually take the audio from the cd. All of us at my work believe that it has to be an issue with the settings because we've tried everything we can think of but we can't find a setting that matches the problem. Any help is appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Administrator

Re: Batch Ripper wont rip audio from CD

Try clearing all settings:

http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthre...rom-the-System

Then rip 1 CD with default settings.

Does the current 64 bit release v15 support the current batch ripper release R2. I would like to purchase V15 to install on a Windows 7 machine and use with my ripstation which i have been using with v 14.4 and batchripper without any issues. I want the ability to add more RAM memory so that I am not limited to 4GB of RAM which the 32 bit version is limited to.

Administrator

R2 Batch Ripper is supported by R15 64 bit.