title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Please help with naming !!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sery Volk
    • Jun 2007

Please help with naming !!!!

I am going through all my classical recordings and trying to unify the naming structure.
    I am trying to rename all tracks to: [composer] - [title] = [artist], [conductor] with [orchestra]

To that end, I've been trying to run "Arrange Audio" codec with following naming string:

[COLOR=*0000ff][IFVALUE][composer],[composer] - [][title] = [artist][IF!EQUALS][artist],[conductor],[IFVALUE][conductor],[conductor][IFVALUE][orchestra], with [orchestra][][],[][/COLOR]

plus few variation of it.

The track I've been playing with has ID Tag with standard fields like: [artist],[title],[album],etc..., plus it has [composer], [conductor] and [orchestra] fields.
    The track is named by Google Music (I think) as [COLOR=*ff8c00]"Leonard Bernstein - Procession of the Sardar from Two Caucasian Sketches, Op. 10 (Instrumental).mp3"[/COLOR] and after processing should be named:

[COLOR=*a52a2a]Michail Ipolitov-Ivanov - Procession of the Sardar from Two Caucasian Sketches, Op. 10 (Instrumental) = Leonard Bernstein with New York Philharmonic.mp3.
    [/COLOR]
    However, the best result I've got so far was: [COLOR=*a52a2a]Michail Ipolitov-Ivanov - Procession of the Sardar from Two Caucasian Sketches, Op. 10 (Instrumental) = Leonard Bernstein with [orchestra][/COLOR].

Can anyone help, please??? :cry:
Working...

]]>