title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trial of dBPower, Batch Ripper, Playtunes

Re: Trial of dBPoweramp, Batch Ripper, PerfecTunes

Hi - No, "Windows Security Essentials" and "Trusteer" are the only security software installed (and turned on), inc. firewall. All the other dBpa modules seem to be installed and ready. Should we start a new thread with the title corrected and maybe under Batch Ripper forum product topic or whatever you may want to suggest - unless you see this as hopeless or (hopefully) "quick." Thank you.

Administrator

Can continue here, try to uninstall the batch ripper nimbie driver then reinstall, keep an eye on that folder for load.exe

Uninstall-reinstall did put Loader.exe in place. But "...Unable to locate Nimbie, is connected?" ...still, despite rebooting Nimbie.

meant load.exe is now there (not "loader...") Other drivers "BREADUSB64" for the Nimbie are showing in properties for the device.

Administrator

Do you have a different computer you can try on? I not understand how the loader program went missing in the first place.

yes. I have a 32-bit dual core XP SP3 with USB 2 & 3 - i call it Gr8White, but it and an even older XP PC are torn down at the moment. Gr8White is the original try-out PC mentioned earlier in this thread. It did load the Nimbie under either dBpa 14.3 or QQRipper. I'll start setting Gr8White up again - it's no trouble. I'll uninstall QQSuite (with the two programs, per your earlier instruction for the 64-bit host (called Mr. Cool) Should I download dBpa 15 from the product tab - without Perfectunes?
    Re: Why Load.exe went missing in the first place, perhaps the Acronova (Nimbie) rep, using "Team View," deleted it?
    Thank you for helping us. Today is my last to work on this until Monday, then I'm travelling until April 6th.
    Last edited by clay; 03-20-2014 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Load mystery

Administrator

Yes try the R15 without PerfectTunes.

Progress - 'found dBpa R14.4 still installed on "GR8White." dBpa Batch Rip is running like a champ controlling the Nimbie with the dBpa BR Nimbie Load.exe - just ended 1 disc: 16 all accurate tracks - QQ Suite was also still on GR8White but does not seem to interfere with launching BR. Should I proceed to test R15 (first using the uninstall option for 14.4, of course? Leave QQ Suite?

Update: 'cannot seem to upgrade 14.4 to 15 from dBpa web without an order number. Can you give me a temporary order number? Or may I somehow confirm that R15 will work on at least one of these PCs before I have to purchase with credit card, since you won't refund?

'sorry, found R15 "Try Ref Free" - now upgrading trial on GR8W (32-bit XP.)
    Last edited by clay; 03-20-2014 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Update

The upgrade download failed to upgrade BR Release 1.5 to 2. I'll try uninstalling everything from dBpa on GR8White again and reinstall from "Free Trial" Okay?

Test successful to launch rip with R15 BR 2 Nimbie 2. Uninstalled QQ's too. I'll go ahead and try wiping Mr. C (64b) again.

test of full reinstall of dBpa 15, BR2, & Nimbiue 4 was unssuccessful on 64-bit Win 7 "Mr. Cooler." Uninstalled all dBpa programs from Windows first. No QQs on board. BatchRipper/loaders/nimbie/Load.exe was there before trying BR. Rebooted PC, USB 3 driver and Nimbie (long power cycle). Switched USB 3 ports. Same symptoms as in original thread above. No disc loaded, BR hung requiring reboot. Are you in the night there?

Administrator

Try installing R14.4 and BR 1.5 on the 64 bit machine, does it work?

Found 14.4, i'm trying it again on Mr C. on the Acronova install disc
    Last edited by clay; 03-20-2014 at 07:42 PM. Reason: update

R14.4, BR 1.5, Nimbie 4 does not see Nimbie on MrC (64b). I gotta go soon. Thank you again for what you've done so far.

signing off for 2-3 days. I'll try reinstalling the R15 trial and BR 2 + Nimbie 4 from dBpa Monday - then i'll be gone for two weeks. Thanks again for trying.