title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Asset UPnP works, but not with Asset Control

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FrankN
    • Mar 2014

Asset UPnP works, but not with Asset Control

I’ve just registered to Asset UPnP and installed Asset Control, too. My media player is a Cambridge Audio NP30. Asset UPnP works well when from the NP30, but Asset Control does not, and that’s my objective.

When I play an album from Asset Control (both wired and wirelessly connected computers), Asset Control rushes through the tracks. The NP30 does show the names of the tracks (for 10-20 sec per track), but doesn’t play anything.

I wonder, what can I do about this?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Asset UPnP works, but not with Asset Control

It is likely a Asset Control >> NP30 issue, Asset control has not currently on active development.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• WahWahWeeks
      • Nov 2013

Re: Asset UPnP works, but not with Asset Control

Asset Control is working with my Cyrus Stream X. The speed is delightful - astonishing compared to anything I've tried. The user interface is excellent - showing the minimal UI, the browser, the playlist, and bitrates all on one screen.

The display gets confused (about track duration and bitrate) with my 96kHz 24bit files - I guess that's coming soon?
      I hope you continue the good work, this is excellent, and for me, easily preferable to Cyrus' Cadence app for the iPad.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...

]]>