title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Help needed as Db Poweramp ripper has suddenly stopped working

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrsimonholland
    • Mar 2014

Help needed as Db Poweramp ripper has suddenly stopped working

I have used DB to rip a load of discs and popped another into the drive today. I got a message saying you can use this disc to configure accurip and without thinking hit OK. Since then it just throws up errors.

I am getting this message

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 2' to 'E:\Music\Eddi Reader Candyfloss and Medicine\02 Eddi Reader - Town Without Pity 2.50.flac'
    Error unable to open File 'E:\Music\Eddi Reader Candyfloss and Medicine\02 Eddi Reader - Town Without Pity 2.50.flac' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

I tried swapping to EAC, which seems to work OK, but it's much slower and I've got used to DB as being quick and easy.

Why is it suddenly refusing to open the tracks?

Simon
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Help needed as Db Poweramp ripper has suddenly stopped working

What is drive E? a nas share?

what ever drive E is, it is denying dBpoweramp from writing to it.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• mrsimonholland
      • Mar 2014

Re: Help needed as Db Poweramp ripper has suddenly stopped working

Thank you! It's so simple you've just separated the wood for the trees. For some reason my laptop has suddenly started renaming the NAS drive as D rather than E and the rip path is E so it doesn't see it. I don't know why the laptop has suddenly done this it could be a fault or a problem.

Simon.

Comment

Working...

]]>