title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

RMJ to MP3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

RMJ to MP3

I am looking for a converter for .RMJ files to .MP3. Does anyone have a converter or know where I can go to download a converter? I've been looking for one to encode 10 music files.
  • Unregistered

Re: RMJ to MP3

Originally posted by Unregistered
    I am looking for a converter for .RMJ files to .MP3. Does anyone have a converter or know where I can go to download a converter? I've been looking for one to encode 10 music files.

Comment

• Unregistered

There's a page on this, here:

Comment

• xoas
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Apr 2002

Assuming you have Real Player version 8 or above, dBpowerAMP Music Converter (dMC) and the Real Audio Codecs for dMC (available from the Codec Central link toward the top of this page), you should be able to convert your .rmj files by changing the file extension from .rmj to either .ra or .rm.
        Be aware that Real Audio files are converted in real time (the full length of the track and perhaps a bit more) and that the conversion progress bar will read 0 right up until the conversion is complete.
        If you try this and run into trouble, please let us know what you've done and what trouble you've run into.
        Best wishes,
        Bill Mikkelsen

Comment

Working...

]]>