title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Help my CD Ripper has suddenly stopped working

Exclamation Help my CD Ripper has suddenly stopped working

I have successfully ripped about 40 CDs and suddenly began getting error messages halfway through a disc. The message reads:

Error ripping to Aiff, 'Track 1' to '\\JCOOKNAS\CD_Rips\Ludwig van Beethoven\Beethoven; Symphony No.7, Egmont Overture [Scholz]\01 Ludwig van Beethoven - Symphony No. 7 in A Major Op. 92; I. Poco Sostenuto, Vivace.aif'
    Error failed to create output file. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to Aiff, 'Track 2' to '\\JCOOKNAS\CD_Rips\Ludwig van Beethoven\Beethoven; Symphony No.7, Egmont Overture [Scholz]\02 Ludwig van Beethoven - Symphony No. 7 in A Major Op. 92; II. Allegretto.aif'

Error ripping to Aiff, 'Track 3' to '\\JCOOKNAS\CD_Rips\Ludwig van Beethoven\Beethoven; Symphony No.7, Egmont Overture [Scholz]\03 Ludwig van Beethoven - Symphony No. 7 in A Major Op. 92; III. Presto.aif'

Error ripping to Aiff, 'Track 4' to '\\JCOOKNAS\CD_Rips\Ludwig van Beethoven\Beethoven; Symphony No.7, Egmont Overture [Scholz]\04 Ludwig van Beethoven - Symphony No. 7 in A Major Op. 92; IV. Finale; Allegro Con Brio.aif'

Error ripping to Aiff, 'Track 5' to '\\JCOOKNAS\CD_Rips\Ludwig van Beethoven\Beethoven; Symphony No.7, Egmont Overture [Scholz]\05 Ludwig van Beethoven - Egmont Overture, Op. 84.aif'

Can anyone help with this?

Administrator

Re: Help my CD Ripper has suddenly stopped working

It means your NAS is stopping your windows computer from writing to it, use Windows file explorer, browse to the nas and type the user name and password when asked, click the remember password box.