title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Art Added to File not Saving

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • husker
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Dec 2013

Art Added to File not Saving

I'm having issues with album art that I add manually. I add a manual file, and it appears fine before I rip. However, if I look at the ripped files in a tag editor (TagScanner, e.g.) the original file is displayed. Any ideas?
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: Art Added to File not Saving

Originally posted by husker
    I'm having issues with album art that I add manually. I add a manual file, and it appears fine before I rip. However, if I look at the ripped files in a tag editor (TagScanner, e.g.) the original file is displayed. Any ideas?
    are you sure you are replacing the original file with yours or simply adding the file (and now you'd have two art files and maybe only one is showing in TagScanner). Delete/remove the file that is already selected in ripper, then add your manual file.

Comment

• husker
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Dec 2013

Re: Art Added to File not Saving

Originally posted by garym
      are you sure you are replacing the original file with yours or simply adding the file (and now you'd have two art files and maybe only one is showing in TagScanner). Delete/remove the file that is already selected in ripper, then add your manual file.
      That might be it....

Comment

Working...

]]>