title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How do I use Asset to stream internet radio to an A/V Receiver using DLNA?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kmhickey
    • Feb 2014

How do I use Asset to stream internet radio to an A/V Receiver using DLNA?

I would like to have a way of streaming internet radio to my Yamaha receiver, which supports DLNA.
    It appears that Asset may be a way of doing this, but I don't see anywhere that the use of Asset is documented.

I've looked at the dbpoweramp web page "illustrate Asset UPnP". It appears to be documenting installation into Server editions of Windows.
    I don't have any of those, I'm using Win 8.1

Also, there are no screen shots showing anything being done with internet radio.

It mentions "UPnP Control Point software running on a PC". Is this something else I would need?.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: How do I use Asset to stream internet radio to an A/V Receiver using DLNA?

A control point makes it easier to browse the asset trees, as on an av reciever you might have 2 or 4 lines, if you use a pc, or pad you have 20 or 40 lines.

Internet radio appears as an item in the asset tree: Internet Radio [Tunein], select it and browse the stations.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>