title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Asian support

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ongbenghui
    • Apr 2012

Asian support

Hi,

I am happy to register for this fine product if it can support this 2 features;
    1) Asian font support (I have a number of Chinese and Japanese CDs in my library)
    2) Ability to stop and start the service for the UI.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Asian support

You can try the Premium version for a month to see if does as you require, Asset does support unicode, however your files have to be tagged correctly and the player/control point must support also.

The service can be stopped from UI.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• S80_UK
      • Dec 2010

@ongbenghui - I have about 100 CDs that have Asian tags. They use a mixture of Simplified and Complex Chinese, but also some Japanese. The characters from the tags are displayed correctly provided that the player or control point can display them (Roku SoundBridge as player and Android tablet as player or control point). In my case Asset works very well with these character sets.

Comment

• ongbenghui
        • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Spoon
        You can try the Premium version for a month to see if does as you require, Asset does support unicode, however your files have to be tagged correctly and the player/control point must support also.

The service can be stopped from UI.
        Hi,

The issue is that the Album listing is only from A to Z. Hence, all the Album with Asian characters will not show up.
        I have running around 170 albums at the moment and still slowly ripping and coding my cd library.

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

The last item in the list 0-9 lists everything else
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>