title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

2 questions and 2 suggestions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • allineedis
    • Dec 2013

2 questions and 2 suggestions

The questions:
    Has there been a change in the number of covers that PerfectTUNES pulls initially? Today I noticed that PT only searches to a max of 30 io. the previous 90. Or did I screw some setting?
    How does PT handle multiple covers? Will it remove all covers and replace them with the one you choose in PT? I prefer the latter and I am currently removing the multiple covers in a different program.

For the suggestions:
    - Is it possible to also mention the KB size on the PT cover? I am using a Bluesound Node and the accompanying app only accepts max 600KB.
    - Because of the above, is it possible to also have a setting with max KB (next to the max resolution)?

Thanks.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: 2 questions and 2 suggestions

R1.5 (beta) fixes both issues for you:

Changes DeDup able to display large numbers of duplicates (previously would close) DeDup more accurate at detecting duplicates Album Art is able to search more art from internet Album Art now has a maximum size (KB) option Album Art: if have artist as Beetles, The then remove ', the' on manual Fix mp3 will update id tag from

It will replace the art labeled as 'front cover' with new art.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>