title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Nas Qnap TS-259pro

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Nas Qnap TS-259pro

Hi,
    is it possible to implement Asset UPNP on a nas Qnap TS 259 Pro. If yes: wich version. If not is it possible to practice as this way:
    Qnap==>LapTOP with Asset as streamer ==> Naim Uniqute.

Thank's for your help

Administrator

Re: Nas Qnap TS-259pro

It is likely that asset will work on this nas soon, it is possible to install Asset on your laptop and point to your nas.

HI Spoon,
    Wonderfull the way is QNAP==>laptop with Asset as streamer ==> Naim Uniqute 2.
    Ans I have a perfect view of my Cd collector more then 3 000, transfered by DBpoweramp!
    Now one question: when I put a new file how can I refresh Asset? My version is Windows 8&7. I didn't see any solution. I have just the window Asset UPNP configuration:advanced Settings.
    And second question is Asset automaticly refresh and when?
    Thanks for your help

Administrator

Open the configuration program and there is an option to rescan.

Asset will automatically refresh, however this stops working over the network once a certain number of files are stored on the device.

Hi,

I apologize but where? When I launch Asset UPNP Configuration: Advanced settings ther is nothing in this window callled as Scan or Re Scan. Or perhaps where is the configuration program?

Administrator

If you start from the Icon in start menu you get the main configuration page (not the advanced configuration page).