title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Frustrated by Music Converter!

Frustrated by Music Converter!

I want to select the dynamic output location in music converter, but this is stubbornly greyed out. Consulting the forum, I see only that one needs the reference version to do this. Consulting my records, I *have* reference version 14.3 (order number R--------, email as above). Registration retrieval gets me to a page where I enter my order number. That takes me to a page which tells me "Invalid Order Number, Registration Page Locked, Please Try Again in 3 hours ". So I click on the Contact link, and I write this message, and click Submit, and... "Invalid Order Number, Registration Page Locked, Please Try Again in 3 hours " appears again. Three hours? That's not user friendly at all.

I can't figure out why I can't use the product. I can't check my registration. I can't contact you. I'm really frustrated right now. If someone from dbPoweramp sees this and needs more information, please send me a private message and I'll supply my order number and anything else you need. Thanks.

Administrator

Re: Frustrated by Music Converter!

We have your email and will reply shortly.