title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Question about Registration

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PeterFuller
    • Oct 2013

Question about Registration

Hi,
    I downloaded the Release 1.14 and used it as the trial, it was great so I registered. I did not delete the trial version. I successfully installed the new Registered version. However, when I look at the software I cannot tell if I am running the registered version or the original trial version. How can I tell which version I am using? I see the word "Registered Reference" on the Versions page in the Configuration screen.

It would be nice if DbPowerAmp used the same "About" format as the other Windows programs. Anyway, am I OK or do I need to uninstall dbpoweramp and reinstall from the registration download please?

Peter Fuller
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Question about Registration

The configuration program is the about page for all programs, if it says Registered Reference then all dBpoweramp programs are registered.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• PeterFuller
      • Oct 2013

Re: Question about Registration

Originally posted by Spoon
      The configuration program is the about page for all programs, if it says Registered Reference then all dBpoweramp programs are registered.
      Thank you. That puts my mind at ease

Comment

Working...

]]>