title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Quick question about purchasing R14 and upgrading to R15

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xyn
    • Sep 2013

Quick question about purchasing R14 and upgrading to R15

Hello, I'm definitely looking to purchase dbPowerAmp but I'm concerned, as I know the R15 beta ends next Spring and the purchase page doesn't say anything about a free upgrade to it like it does for PerfectTUNES.

I was going to purchase the family pack + PerfectTUNES, but I'd hate to purchase R14 when R15 is about half a year away if I'm not going to able to upgrade to it for free.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Quick question about purchasing R14 and upgrading to R15

As per this:

Optimizing your music collection can be a daunting task, from albums missing artwork, duplicated tracks, to corrupted tracks. Correcting these issues can be a time consuming task. No longer, imagine a trained professional on hand to help, PerfectTUNES is that professional ...read more (http://www.dbpoweramp.com/perfecttunes.htm)

those who have dBpoweramp R14 and PerfectTUNES will get R15 free.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Xyn
      • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Spoon
      As per this:

Optimizing your music collection can be a daunting task, from albums missing artwork, duplicated tracks, to corrupted tracks. Correcting these issues can be a time consuming task. No longer, imagine a trained professional on hand to help, PerfectTUNES is that professional ...read more (http://www.dbpoweramp.com/perfecttunes.htm)

Thanks Spoon! I'll purchase today.

Comment

• smisk
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Spoon
        As per this:

How do I go about ordering this so that I don't miss out on the free R15? Should I place a normal order for PerfectTunes or mail you with my R14 reference orderno? NB I will not be ordering a R14 reference with PerfectTunes package, I already have the R14 reference license that was purchased quite a while back, I expect the free R15 upgrade also applies to me when only ordering PerfectTunes, since I already have R14 reference license?
        Last edited by smisk; 09-29-2013, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

We will setup a page when R15 is launched, where you can type a perfecttunes order number and R14 order number to get a R15 order number.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>