title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

PerfectTUNES R1.5 BETA Discussions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AllisterFiend
    • Jan 2014

Re: PerfectTUNES R1.5 BETA Discussions

Okay, I figured out what is going on.

AccurateRip does not care about the filename, it seems mostly concerned with how the tagging is entered.

In my case, I will just need to re-number the track tags for each individual disc back to the original cd track listing and rescan.

Anyway, thank you for a great program Spoon! well worth the investment!

AllisterFiend

Comment

• MnM
      • May 2009

May I ask if the issue I posted about in post 11 of this thread will be looked at?

Thanks

Matt
      Last edited by MnM; 02-02-2014, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

What anti virus software, anti malware or anti phishing software do you have?
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• MnM
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Spoon
          What anti virus software, anti malware or anti phishing software do you have?
          None. I don't use any such software on my server. It's running 64 bit Win server 2008 R2.

Comment

• schoenof
            • Feb 2014

Albums that I know are incomplete (missing 1 or more tracks) are being reported as "Accurately Ripped"....Anytime I ripped a CD and had tracks that couldn't be extracted at all, I moved them to a separate PARTIAL_RIP directory....For whatever reason I decided to point the latest PT AccurateRip 1.5 at that directory and was surprised to see 26 of the 46 albums coming back as "Accurately Ripped"...

I am guessing that it is happening when all existing tracks are accurate and PT AR is just not reporting it as missing tracks anymore...
            I know people wanted to see which tracks are accurate but I think the logic has swung too far the other way now
            Last edited by schoenof; 02-11-2014, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• Spoon
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

It is correct, in that R1.5 can read the AR ID from the ID Tags, so single tracks can be checked if there is that tag...

MnM can you try on a PC pointed to your server share? the only way for it to freeze 100% is if a read of HDD or network call freezes 100%, both are outside of the control of the program.
              Spoon
              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• schoenof
                • Feb 2014

Spoon,

Are you saying we won't be able to see that an album is incomplete (missing tracks) anymore in PT if the album ripped with new R15?
                Seems like a one step forward ... one backward ...
                I am seeing rips that only have 2 or 3 tracks out of 12 and now it is reporting entire album as accurately ripped... please fix this

Comment

• Spoon
                  Administrator
                  • Apr 2002

It is nothing to do with R15, R14 of dBpoweramp would be the same.

There is an option for AccurateRip in PerfectTunes to not check using the ID from the tags.
                  Spoon
                  www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>