title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Album Art: Batch Ripper album art lower res than dBPoweramp CD Ripper.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Album Art: Batch Ripper album art lower res than dBPoweramp CD Ripper.

When I rip CDs individually using dB Poweramp CD Ripper, my album art is usually nice and big (1000 x 1000). However, album art from batch ripper is never much bigger than 250 x 250, even for the exact same CDs. I can't seem to find the setting to fix this. Any ideas?

Using AMG/Perfect Meta.

Thank you

Administrator

Re: Album Art: Batch Ripper album art lower res than dBPoweramp CD Ripper.

Art from AMG is 250x250, GD3 provides the higher resolution art, however batch ripper does not come with any free GD3 lookups (unlike AMG which have 400 free).

Thanks, Spoon. I am still seeing 1000x1000 from the regular CD Ripper (not batch ripper). Is that provided by GD3? Are GD3 lookups free with the non-batch ripper? Because I don't believe I've purchased any GD3 lookups.

I like AMG's data better than GD3, for the most part. If GD3 lookups are the only option for hi-res art on batch ripper, is there a setting to use GD3 art and AMG data? Or better yet, is there another (cheaper) option for hi res art in

Many thanks.

...batch ripper.

(sorry, sent too soon)

Administrator

>I am still seeing 1000x1000 from the regular CD Ripper (not batch ripper). Is that provided by GD3?

Yes

> Are GD3 lookups free with the non-batch ripper? Because I don't believe I've purchased any GD3 lookups.

No free gd3 lookups

> is there a setting to use GD3 art and AMG data? Or better yet, is there another (cheaper) option for hi res art in

If you enable AMG and GD3 and then you get the same as in CD Ripper (perfectmeta which is a blend of all).

In the CD Ripper, when you hit "Choose Art" it displays a multitude of great options, Far better than the 250 x 250 AMG results. Isn't there a way to set batch ripper to use something like Amazon or Google Images instead of being restricted to AMG and GD3?