Geetings to everyone! I sent Mr. Spoon a question and was directed to the forums for help. I will always take the long way around the barn so please forgive my lack of brevity? I got dbpoweramp and an Acronova dupliQ working and was able to rip 170+ CDs(2196 Tracks, flac) in a little over 10 hours. I did it in one long batch and paused several times when I was away from the are! I then converted the flac files to mp3(lame) in another folder. I am impressed and thrilled! I have been able to get some of my music to my and my wife's portable players and am listening to music. I consider this first ripping session an experiment and learned some things that I want to change before I start my real rip right rip once undertaking. My collection is virtually all "classical" and I will have dozens of such sessions before I get all of the music archived to flac. My wife has a much smaller collection of modern music and I am sure that as I get the ripping and naming of my music figured out I will be able to get her music archived as well. In the first ripping session I was just thrilled that the dbpoweramp software and the robot worked flawlessly after a few hiccups at the beginning of the run. The standard path and naming structureswere left in place for this first run. I relized that the file names and paths are less than optimal for my puproses. Let me make clear that dbpa did exactly as it was told and performed beyond my expectation and this post is in NO WAY meant voice my displeasure with it! Windows 7 will not allow file names beyond a certain length to be moved or worked on in other ways. I know that I could spend the time with software to manipulate the current flac files I have but in reality these represent less than 5% of the total files I will have to rip and convert so I feel that starting at the beginning is how I will proceed. Since the first experimental ripping session I have tried to change parameters within the program and do further testing. I tried to look on these forums for answers to my question but have had no luck. I attribute this to my ignorance and nothing else! MY ignorance did lead me to choose my username. I have health issues that make time more important to me than in years past so I am forced to asking for help. The smartest most efficient thing I can do is ask the experts.In his responce to me Mr. Spoon suggested posting to the forum and that help would be forthcoming and without cost. I realize that people's time is valuable and although I am ignorant I do not wish to free load! If I were to pay a service to rip and archive my music it would cost money.I am willing to pay someone to help me get the answers I need, I could send money via paypal. I will actually take great pleasure in ripping, archiving and cataloging my own music. Im getting to the point I promise! My inability to correctly tell the program(s) what to do applies both the batch ripper and cd ripper. I have a large number of box sets and I want these to be ripped to a root folder on the C(main) drive or an external drive(?). Then to a subfolder like Beethoven. I want the box sets to be named so they stay grouped by disk number ie, Disk 1 of 157. The name of a track on a classical cd can be liteally 100 characters long so using the track title as an identifier in the file name is not ideal. again I have had no luck figuring out how to tell the sofware what to do. I am certain dbpa has the capability to do what I want? I hope someone can help me but please realize that my understanding of the intricies of dbpa is many factors of magnitude less than most of you. There are many things that I don't know like should I run each "box set" as a seperate batch etc. I probably have not been specific enough in the explaning what I want to accomplish? If anyone wishes to take the time to help me, as a paid "tutor" thru pm correspondance or other wise, please let me know! Do to reasons beyond my control I may not respond rapidly, please dont take this as I lack thankfulness or interest. If you have read this far thanks for your time Captain Zero