title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Feature Request: Check encoded tracks with AccurateRip based on ACCURATERIPRESULT

Feature Request: Check encoded tracks with AccurateRip based on ACCURATERIPRESULT

Hi,

One thing I was hoping PerfectTunes would do is to verify the accuracy of a previous rip made with dbPowerAmp CD Ripper even if the encoding is lossy.

When I rip a newly released CD, it is rarely in the AccurateRip database. If I want to ensure it's accurately ripped, all I can do now is to rip it again a few months later.

Based on the ACCURATERIPDISCID and ACCURATERIPRESULT tags (the latter having the AccurateRip CRC in square brackets), I was hoping PerfectTunes could verify a rip afterwards, saving the need to re-rip the CD entirely.

Since I'm one of those crazy people who still buy a lot of new CD's, this would make things much easier for me!

Cheers!

Raph

Administrator

Re: Feature Request: Check encoded tracks with AccurateRip based on ACCURATERIPRESULT

If there is enough demand we can add such.