title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: PerfectTunes does not carry over the Drive from main screen to folloing screens...

Cool PerfectTunes does not carry over the Drive from main screen to folloing screens...

Hi there,

first post amazing, Love the idea of PerfectTunes, however a Bug?

PROBLEM

On launch the first thing to do is set the Music Library - which I did, I deleted Music and added M:\Flac24

the I click on the AlbumArts, there are NO albums found - odd...

then I click on De-Dup as I know ther are dups...and the software again says - No Albums found - odd again...

So I look and I try again same results...

AH-ha there is a spanner in the AlbumArts screen so I look at this...and it is set to Music library...No - that is wrong, so I close AlbumArts and on the main screen my folder is correctly id'ed.

Oh, so I go back to AlbumArts and click on the spanner and then change it to the same library as on the main screen M:\FLAC24, click go and now it is working...

ISSUE

After setting the library on the main screen - it should not be required to set the library again in the following app, either AlbumArts or De-Dup they should use the same settings.

RESOLUTION

Change the program so it uses the same setting across the main screen and the underlying apps.

Best regards
    Seán

Re: PerfectTunes does not carry over the Drive from main screen to folloing screens..

ditto that.
    Or at least put the spanner in a more obvious position.
    so far so good, 13 hrs till I can tell how well it works
    s

Administrator

Re: PerfectTunes does not carry over the Drive from main screen to folloing screens..

Bug confirmed (simply setting path in main PerfectTUNES program) then closing main program, then reopen and it takes effect.

A new update will be issued to fix this problem.

Administrator