title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

NOTE: Any posts to this forum on or after 16th April will disappear in few days when we transition to a new forum

Thread: AMG License Purchase Activation

Question AMG License Purchase Activation

I just purchased another 500 AMG look-ups, but it is not clear to me how to get them to add to the number of look-ups remaining in the Meta Providers dialog. I enter my user name (which I presume is my email) and password, and I am told that they are not valid. I purchased the 500 look-ups with the same account I purchased dbPoweramp. Is there another user name and password I am supposed to use?

I have 177 non-commercial look-ups remaining (I own a lot of CDs!), so I thought I would go ahead and purchase another 500. Should I use up the 177 before I try to use the next 100? I presumed, once I had bought the 500, that my remaining amount would show 677.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Administrator

Re: AMG License Purchase Activation

You create a new account in Batch Ripper, then assign the lookups to that account (link in the email reciept).

Smile Re: AMG License Purchase Activation

Worked perfectly! Thank you!

Hi, I have a similar situation, had 90ish Non-commercial look-ups when I bought 1000 more.
    After new user account is activated just the 1000 I bought show up now.
    Any way to recover the remaining 90 I had before the purchase?
    Thanks!

Administrator

You would remove the user name and password, and it will switch to the free mode again.