title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

dBPoweramp Batch Ripper licensing questions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HolmesIV
    • Jul 2013

dBPoweramp Batch Ripper licensing questions

If I purchase dBpoweramp R14, the batch ripper is still included, right?

Secondly, if I purchase one license (as opposed to the family pack of 2-5 installs) am I able to reinstall the software (including batch ripper) on a second (and third, and fourth) PC, provided I deinstall it on the first?

And what if the first PC is destroyed (without me deinstalling dBpoweramp) by an angry group of gnomes who have tunneled into my basement? Will I still be able to legally and technologically install and use the batch ripper on a second or subsequent PC even if I only purchased one license?

Thanks in advance for clearing this up for me.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: dBPoweramp Batch Ripper licensing questions

Yes batch ripper is included (it is a separate download).

>provided I deinstall it on the first?

Yes, as long as you only have 1 copy installed at any time. We rely on the honesty of our users, rather than technical measures to make sure it is only run once.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• HolmesIV
      • Jul 2013

Re: dBPoweramp Batch Ripper licensing questions

Originally posted by Spoon
      We rely on the honesty of our users, rather than technical measures to make sure it is only run once.
      Thanks for the rapid answer. You'll be happy to know that very decent attitude makes me lean towards getting the family pack then since it gives me more flexibility, and I've no issue rewarding people who treat customers honestly with more money.

Comment

Working...

]]>