title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Help! Red icon in task bar but....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Staxxx
    • Jul 2013

Help! Red icon in task bar but....

Hello
    The task bar shows the batch ripper icon amongst other icons at the bottom of the window. It is in the middle of converting several files within folders and subfolders from FLAC or WAV to WAV64. At some point the green progress indicator turned red. It continues to progress and I cannot detect what the problem is or may be. If I pause the conversion and restart, it goes back to green but only for a short while. After that it goes back to red.
    A few questions: Is it continuing to work properly? Should I be worried?
    2. If there is a problem with a few files is there a way of identifying them please?
    3. Should it remain red and continue operations as if there wasn't a problem, if indeed there was a problem with a few files.
    4. Should I pause or cancel and restart ?

Thanks for your advice.
    Last edited by Staxxx; 07-14-2013, 12:34 PM.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Help! Red icon in task bar but....

Red means it had errors during conversion, select the Menu (button on left) >> View Current Error & Information Logs
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Staxxx
      • Jul 2013

Thanks Spoon.
      One of the information logs that I see identifies one cd file as riffsize = datasize must be extra data on end of file. Will this actually cause a problem on playing the file please?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

If you convert it, it will correct the issue.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>