title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

SonataDB in Batch Ripper

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AMP
    • Jul 2013

SonataDB in Batch Ripper

I've been trialing DMC for a couple of weeks and have now purchased a registered version. The software is simply excellent.

I've setup the batch ripper and a Nimbie NB11 and am currently using it to re-rip about 100 CDs from multiple genres. This process is going very well and is really just in preparation for ripping about 900 classical CDs. I have GD3 configured and I am sourcing data from them (based on the [GD3] tag shown in the ripper window).

What I'm wondering is whether or not I'm getting data from SonataDB in the batch ripper. On the regular single-disc process with PerfectMeta I can see when data is sourced from SonataDB, but the batch ripper obviously isn't as verbose. I understand that GD3 is supplying the interface for SonataDB and I'm assuming that once I use the batch ripper and have paid for GD3 access that I will get SonataDB data via GD3. Is there any way of knowing where the data is coming from in the batch ripper (aside from the AMG or GD3 tags)? Will Sonata always take priority when using the batch ripper on a classical disc?

I've searched through the forum here and I think that I understand what is going on, but just want to confirm.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: SonataDB in Batch Ripper

SonataDB is not available for Batch Ripper.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>