title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Vinpower Ripbox 25-dvd-1t

Vinpower Ripbox 25-dvd-1t

Hi

I just bought a Vinpower Ripbox 25-DVD-1T autoloader which I was hoping to use to rip my audio CD collection to wav files. I can't seem to find any reference to this autoloader on this dbpoweramp forum, and it is not mentioned as one of the batch loader drives - does this mean I can't use it with dbpoweramp, or is there a get-around to enable this unit to be used? The people I bought it from did not include software, apparently this is extra, and now I am afraid I have spent quite a lot of money on something I can't use...

Cheers

Jon
    Last edited by jon_ripbox; 06-25-2013 at 01:46 PM.

Administrator

Re: Vinpower Ripbox 25-dvd-1t

Sadly it is not compatible.

B*gger. I have to hope the vendor isn't going to screw me for the operating software - cautiously pessimistic at this stage, they already have a pretty large chunk of my cash.

OK, looks like my vendor is being very good about this all and and trying to work a solution with their software. It isn't dbpoweramp though, and it doesn't do the online checks or track naming so I am not fully convinced.

If I am able to swap the Vinpower ripbox for an alternative I would be grateful for suggestions to rip audio CDs to WAV. I see that the Stordigital 25 is listed as being supported by dbpoweramp - is this the same unit as the Stordigital DupeBox Pro 25? If so this lokes a strong contender given the price. Any comments welcome.

Cheers

Jon

Administrator

The Nimbie would be a better choice, I have no idea if the Pro 25 is the same.