title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Strange browsing behavior using R4.1 and Roku SoundBridge

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rockman73
    • May 2013

Strange browsing behavior using R4.1 and Roku SoundBridge

Hello,

I have a new install of Asset on Win7 pointed to my iTunes media folder. My music files are AAC, MP3 and ALAC. I am using a Roku Soundbridge M500 (latest firmware) to access the Asset service on my home PC via wired Ethernet. After Asset has completed scanning my media folders, I can browse on the SoundBridge. However, if I drill down to Genres, I am seeing strange genres that don't exist in iTunes. Another example is if I drill down through Classical, choose All Albums, then choose a particular album, all tracks apparently in the Classical genre are then displayed. The expected behavior is that when I drill down to Top menu -> Browse Genre -> All Albums -> Album, I only see the tracks for the selected album. Please advise if this is expected behavior or if I need to make an Asset configuration change.

Thank you kindly,
    Paul
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Strange browsing behavior using R4.1 and Roku SoundBridge

>Top menu -> Browse Genre -> All Albums -> Album

This does not sound like assets browse tree, rather the roku might be constructing its own from somewhere.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• rockman73
      • May 2013

Re: Strange browsing behavior using R4.1 and Roku SoundBridge

Nothing I've tried in Asset configuration seems to help. It appears Asset R4.1 and Soundbridge do not agree with each other. But, thanks for the response. Cheers!

Comment

Working...

]]>