title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: New top level folder?

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

New top level folder?

At the moment, all my music on the RipNAS is stored in the "Music Folder" on the NAS. I am considering moving a lot of mp3 spoken word files to the NAS so that I can play them at will through the system, without the main computer being on.

Where would be the best folder to create say "Audio Books"? Must it be within the Music Folder, or can it go elsewhere (preferably) and for Kinsky to be able to see it at the top level of it's file structure with the existing folder "Music".

Many thanks

Administrator

Re: New top level folder?

Asset will only present music, not a 2nd top level folder based on location.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Asset will only present music, not a 2nd top level folder based on location.
    OK thanks. Is there any way I can keep the FLAC music files and the audiobook mp3 files separate in Kinsky then? Or is there no method, and the audiobooks would appear jumbled up with the music files.

Administrator

They will be jumbled in the standard browse trees, you can browse by Folder & Filename in the advanced section to easily find the audiobooks.