title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: How do I rip to m4a Nero (AAC)?

How do I rip to m4a Nero (AAC)?

Hi,

New to dbPA.

I installed the Nero AAC codec as instructed. When I select it from the 'Rip to' drop-down I get a popup saying: 'Before using this encoder a separate component must fist be installed from www.nerodigital.com, press Red [?] help button on encoder settings page for details'.

I went to nerodigital.com but it's not a very specific link and I don't know where the aforementioned download would be. Clicking the help button doesn't shed any light on this infamous component either.

I tried ripping anyway and my files won't play, so guessing this missing component is mandatory. Is there a direct link to download it please? Or is there a way round this?

Thanks,

Grant

Re: How do I rip to m4a Nero (AAC)?

Try this link http://www.nero.com/eng/downloads-ne...-aac-codec.php

P.S. Just realized that although I had previously downloaded it I hadn't replace the old version.
    Last edited by Wayne; 03-06-2013 at 01:10 PM.

Re: How do I rip to m4a Nero (AAC)?

Thanks for the response Wayne - will give this a shot. Is it possible to edit or delete threads? See I made a typo, oops! *first not fist - my bad.