title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Problem configuring AccurateRip (offset doesn't match database)

Problem configuring AccurateRip (offset doesn't match database)

Hi -- I've been trying to set up AccurateRip in Exact Audio Copy, but have been having issues with calibrating the CD drive. My drive is an HL-DT-ST DVD+RW GU90N, and it isn't returning an offset value that matches the one in the database. After finding three key discs that the program liked, it does give the same value each time (+6 samples, +24 bytes), but after the third disc I get the error that "AccurateRip will not key to this offset as it mismatches the drive database offset". Any advice?

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Problem configuring AccurateRip (offset doesn't match database)

My advice is ask in the Exact Audio Copy forums. These forums are for different software, in direct competition with EAC.

... I realise the AccurateRip forum link directs you here, but this is a drive calibration issue in EAC. Once you have the correct drive offset, you can then configure AccurateRip.
    Last edited by mville; 01-27-2018 at 01:41 PM.

Re: Problem configuring AccurateRip (offset doesn't match database)

Ah, thanks. I saw this was for a different program, but assumed that had to do with AccurateRip being a feature of multiple programs. Will post there instead.