title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: How to backup/save the "Results From Batch" informations in case of HW Failure

Lightbulb How to backup/save the "Results From Batch" informations in case of HW Failure

"Results From Batch" informations are really nice informations stored into batch ripper !
    Like that i can retrieve afterwards a lot a of informations about my batch ripping. Great Software

My question is how to save those informations (i saw they are stored into windows private profile %appdata%\dBpoweramp\.....) in a database or flat file i can manage by myself. Just in case of HDrive failure and lost of informations onto my PC.
    Is there a export option allready implemented i missed or can you give me solutions or the format of fields in it and how to open it.

/JLM
    Last edited by lampedepoche; 02-24-2013 at 08:04 AM. Reason: added informations

Administrator

Re: How to backup/save the "Results From Batch" informations in case of HW Failure

They are stored in a text file, you can copy the text file.

Re: How to backup/save the "Results From Batch" informations in case of HW Failure

okay,
    i'm going to backup de whole directory and subdirectory under "C:\Users\foo\AppData\Roaming\dBpoweramp" with the .txt & .bin files in it.
    Re-install in case of HW failure the new BatchRipper and put the backed up directory over the new one.
    Am I right ?

Administrator

If you want all configuration settings also, they are in the registry:

HKCU\Software\Illustrate

Ok, Nice informations.

I'm going to export the keys.