title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Uploading, but what?

Uploading, but what?

So after a slight harddrive problem which resulted in my files at Audiosafe being "soft" deleted. I am in the process of uploading again and restoring them.

I am adding them on a folder by folder basis and I am currently up to D

However I've noticed something strange in the last few days. When I finish and turn my PC off at night I have a look and see in Audiosafe Restore where it's got up to restoring the files.
    The next day I turn my PC on and fire up Audiosafe. Audiosafe then spends several hours uploading but no further files appear to have been restored.
    Yesterday it took around 3 hours before it started restoring "new" files.
    Tonight for example Audiosafe has been uploading for around 5 hours and it's still on 79% (where it was last night) with no further files being restored (according to Restore). No changes have been made to files in folders A-D so there are no files it should be re-processing.

So my question is.... what is it uploading? I would have thought that it would just continue where it left off the previous evening. Is there anyway of seeing what file is currently being processed?

Administrator

Re: Uploading, but what?

You would be best to just keep it pointed at all your files and let it run unattended for a few days.