title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

No AMG access

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andres_vattuone
    • Feb 2013

No AMG access

Hi,

I bought the registered version of the CD ripper yesterday, family version. I was able to get AMG info on one sample CD. Then I installed CD ripper on another computer and I could not get AMG or GD3 on the same CD. I forgot about that second computer and today tried the same disc on the computer where the CD ripper was first installed. No AMG access this time. I tried to remove dbpoweramp completely with the reset exe file and reinstalled dbpoweramp. Still no AMG access. Please help.
    Regards,

Andrés Vattuone
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: No AMG access

Do you get GD3 results?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• andres_vattuone
      • Feb 2013

Thanks for your quick reply.
      Yes, I do get GD3 on this computer.
      Please advise.
      Regards,

Andrés Vattuone

Comment

• dbfan
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Jan 2011

AMG does not work if the data stream is altered in any way, it might be your security software or router or ISP which adds an extra http header, this will stop AMG

Comment

• andres_vattuone
          • Feb 2013

Please note that it worked the first time I run dbpoweramp and that to my best knowledge none of those variables has changed. However I did install the software in another computer, as mentioned above. Might this be the cause of the problem? I would appreciate further suggestions.
          Regards

Comment

• andres_vattuone
            • Feb 2013

Update:

I was able to access AMG by setting up a VPN to an american IP. I will report in case of new findings.
            Regards

Comment

• moeltgen
              • Feb 2013

Does that mean that only us americans have access to amg? I am from Germany and I do not have access.
              AMG tagging was the main reason to buy dbpoweramp and now it does not work.
              Last edited by moeltgen; 03-02-2013, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• dbfan
                dBpoweramp Guru
                • Jan 2011

No the whole world has access to AMG, but if the ISP does anything to the data stream then a VPN would work as it bypasses your ISP

Comment

Working...

]]>