title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: How do you dare...

How do you dare...

to make application, that FORCE me to restart computer after uninstalling...

Never in my life, any application than this made me so angry (maybe windows 95 once)... it gave me 30 seconds to save my work and shutdown progress could not be stopped.

I never in my life install anything from you on my computer. Who do you think you are, "mister" programmers? Sorry to tell you, but you don't know, what's programming about. I am programmer, and never in my life, would make application, that after uninstalling FORCE user to restart computer.

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: How do you dare...

It is a bug, which r14.4 fixes (it is being released very soon)

Re: How do you dare...

Quote Originally Posted by warrax View Post
    to make application, that FORCE me to restart computer after uninstalling...

Never in my life, any application than this made me so angry (maybe windows 95 once)... it gave me 30 seconds to save my work and shutdown progress could not be stopped.

I never in my life install anything from you on my computer. Who do you think you are, "mister" programmers? Sorry to tell you, but you don't know, what's programming about. I am programmer, and never in my life, would make application, that after uninstalling FORCE user to restart computer.
    You are obviously frustrated! Perhaps you ought to have allow yourself sufficient time to relax prior to posting to avoid using this forum as a means to vent your frustrations rather than provide constructive feedback.

Most computer users would agree that one should ensure that all applications are closed prior to installing/uninstalling an application and should anticipate that a restart might be required after installing/uninstalling an application...

No-one FORCED you to uninstall the application and certainly not while you were working.

For future reference if you should encounter this issue in future, simply open a Command Prompt and issue the command 'Shutdown /A' - this command should abort any initiated system shutdown process.

Kind regards,

Jason.