title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Real Audio RMJ converter

Unregistered

Re: Real Audio RMJ converter

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Is there a converter for real audio .rmj files to mp3 files the real audio converter I download only appears to handle .ra, .ram, .rm files?

Unregistered

maybe we can burn into the CD then rip out again in the format that u want. isn;t more easier?

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by player
    Yea
    I have it. email me at player@hotmail.com if you need a copy
    I ned the program too, cant you? givme one copy?

Unregistered

rename extension

i have tons of .rmj files and i haven't found a way to convert it. i've downloaded the codec in dbamp but it seems that it doesn't recognize the rmj files. so my question is, how do use the rename extension? i've already installed it but i can't seem to use it...

Unregistered

[ QUOTE=Unregistered]Is allí un convertidor para los archivos audio verdaderos del rmj a mp3 archiva el convertidor audio verdadero que descargo aparezco solamente manejar el ra, el ram, el rm files?[/QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE=Unregistered]Is allí un convertidor para los archivos audio verdaderos del rmj a mp3 archiva el convertidor audio verdadero que descargo aparezco solamente manejar el ra, el ram, el rm files?[/QUOTE ]
    Trate de cambiar la extension del nombre desde .rmj a .rm o .ra y trate de convertirlo una vez más con el programa dMC .

Si no funciona, a veces se puede quemar un disco audio y después convertir las pistas con el programa dMC Audio CD Input o dMC.

Unregistered

download the "real media" input codec from codec central on dbpoweramp's website then you will have to rename all of your rmj files to *.ram. Worked for me, fairly tedious but better than rereading all of the cds, as that's how most people seem to end up with rmjs.

download the "real media" input codec from codec central on dbpoweramp's website then you will have to rename all of your rmj files to *.ram. Worked for me, fairly tedious but better than rereading all of the cds, as that's how most people seem to end up with rmjs.
    Not *.ram but maybe *.rm.

Unregistered

Question Re: Real Audio RMJ converter

Hi !!

I've read most of threads about "rmj converting" topic and i've still got this f*****g problem : i've renamed .rmj file in either .ra or .rm or .ram in order to make those files recognized by bd amp converter (with the ra codec installed).Then when i want it to convert those recognized files to mp3, it didn't work at all :the program told a thing like " the codec nedeed to open <filename> files could'nt be opened".
    I think there should have a link with the fact that i don' t want to install anyreal media player cause i don' t want it on my computer.But i've read that real one isn't needed to allow bdamp converter to do its job...

So if anyone could help me, I'll be so happy.
    Thanks a lot

Pierrot

Hi !!

I've read most of threads about "rmj converting" topic and i've still got this f*****g problem : i've renamed .rmj file in either .ra or .rm or .ram in order to make those files recognized by bd amp converter (with the ra codec installed).Then when i want it to convert those recognized files to mp3, it didn't work at all :the program told a thing like " the codec nedeed to open <filename> files could'nt be opened".
    I think there should have a link with the fact that i don' t want to install anyreal media player cause i don' t want it on my computer.But i've read that real one isn't needed to allow bdamp converter to do its job...

So if anyone could help me, I'll be so happy.
    Thanks a lot

Pierrot
    You have to install Real Player or at the very least Real Alternative. There's no getting away from it.

Pierrot:
    Here are the instructions for using the dBpowerAMP Music Converter's RealAudio Codec:
    Requires RealAudio v8 Installed [rp8-setup.exe, or from OldVersion]
    I have been informed that Real Alternative 1.11 can be used instead of RealAudio v8.
    When Converting the % bar will remain at 0%, the computer will 100% and conversion will take exactly the length of the audio file
    The other possibility is to play your RealAudio track in whatever program will play it and record it off of your sound card using dB Auxilary Input.

While I share your preference for not wanting any Real media programs, there are precious few, if any, alternatives if you want to handle files in their rather proprietary format.

Best wishes,
    Bill Mikkelsen

Unregistered

Thank you Chritina and Mike.I'm actually downloading real alternative 1.28 in order to see if it works.I ' ll give u news about this later !!!

Pierrot

Unregistered

HOOOOOOOOOOOOORAYYYYYYYYY

IT WORKS !! I've downloaded real alternative 128 and installed ONLY real audio codecs so my computer can now recognize .rm and convert them !!

Thank you very very much to Christina and Bill( sorry for for name erratum above,misread!!)

Pierrot (who's now going to make his ears explode !!!)

Great! Thanks for letting us know it turned out ok.

Best wishes,
    Bill Mikkelsen