title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Real Audio RMJ converter

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: Real Audio RMJ converter

Originally posted by Unregistered
    If you still have that rmj to mp3 converter I'd be glad to get a copy too. thanks. The e-mail address : vevette.dunet@laposte.net

please thanks !!!!
    Rename your file that currently has the extension .rmj to a name with the extension .rm and then use dMC to comvert the .rm file to whatever you want.

Download dMC and all codecs from the links at the top of the forum.

Please read the documentation and the FAQ section in teh forum.

Comment

• Unregistered

change the name to .rm or .ra. This is done best via the Command prompt. After doing this, the conversion will work fine.

Comment

• Unregistered

i cant seem to change my rmj to rm... help !

Comment

• ChristinaS
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Apr 2004

i cant seem to change my rmj to rm... help !
          I hope you are seeing file extensions in Windows Explorer, otherwise you'll never be able to rename anything properly.

Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the folder where you have your file to be renamed.

That option is in Tools>Folder Options>View> and uncheck Hide file extensions for known file types.

Also click the button marked Like current folder so that you'll always see the file extensions for all files in all folders.

Then it's only a matter of right-clicking on that file name, and selecting rename. Type the new name in with the extension .rm instead of .rmj.

Comment

• Mr. M

How do I rename the .rmj suffix? I downloaded the rename codec form DMC but its a dll file that i have no idea what to open it with.
            Help me PLEASSEEE...
            Thanks in advance...

Comment

• ChristinaS
              dBpoweramp Guru
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Mr. M
              How do I rename the .rmj suffix? I downloaded the rename codec form DMC but its a dll file that i have no idea what to open it with.
              Help me PLEASSEEE...
              Thanks in advance...
              Ok, forget about the Rename codec for now. Read the post above and do those steps. It explains all.

Comment

• Unregistered

[Hello you may not know me but i need that audio rmj converter too please.

Comment

• ChristinaS
                  dBpoweramp Guru
                  • Apr 2004

Ok, people! Please understand that this site has all the information for you to read and all the software that you need is yours to download. You will NOT receive any of it by email.

There is an FAQ section, there is individual documentation for everything as well, right from where you download the software. You can search the forum for extra tips. You can ask for clarifications and help. But PLEASE, do your homework first too!

And you should really sign up here, as this will make it so much easier for you to find information. You can then use all the forum's features, including getting a list of the latest posts, tracking your own posts and answers to them. Otherwise we have this mumbo-jumbo of a jungle of repetitive posts, and seemingly nobody learns from anybody else's questions and answers.
                  :vmad:

Comment

• Unregistered

I have thoroughly read through this thread to see if dbpowerAMP Music Converter can convert files that were coded by RealOne v8 (I think) Japanese version player.

I'm presuming that it will not work because someone mentioned that before but I needed to double check. This RealOne version uses compression and security that is based from Sony's Open MG type compression, which is pretty much ATRAC.

If there is no possibility to be able to convert such files, I'll need to look for some other alternative methods. I have not yet tried the method mentioned on this thread but I will take note when I can be able to get this thing sorted.

Comment

• Unregistered

I have real in and mp3 out plugins for Winamp that works

Comment

• Unregistered

Is there a converter for real audio .rmj files to mp3 files the real audio converter I download only appears to handle .ra, .ram, .rm files?

Comment

• Unregistered

I made a simple application to change the extension files without change the TYPE of the file. It's Free.

It's useful to change, for example, the rmj extension to ram extension.

get it

Comment

• ChristinaS
                            dBpoweramp Guru
                            • Apr 2004

I made a simple application to change the extension files without change the TYPE of the file. It's Free.

It's useful to change, for example, the rmj extension to ram extension.

get it
                            www.preufmg.org.br/ronnie/converter/ConvExt.zip
                            And how exactly is this any different from a simple renaming of the file and it's extension (http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=5361 )? or form the bulk extension renaming program AF5 that's already been explained in many posts and in particular in http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=3981 ?

Comment

• Ronnie

Sorry, I didn't know the A.F.5.
                              Ronnie

Comment

• Unregistered

go and download here 100% working

then say 10x to me

rolko@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...