title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Audio RMJ converter

Unregistered

Re: Real Audio RMJ converter

oh never mind about that - i found out i had XnView to rename the file. but maybe somebody else here need that info, who knows...
    :-)

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by joli
    Real Alternative 1.11 can be used instead of RealAudio v8 (I haven't checked if this works - I used RealAudio 8).
    I have real alternative, and it works just fine (and no spyware )
    Cecilie.

Unregistered

sorry to take so much space, i just want to specify that the real alternative also works with the realmedia dMC codec. :-) Cecilie.

Unregistered

Hello you do not know me,too, but i also need this programm. could anyone please email to moegle-Philipp@lo-net.de?

Unregistered

can i have a copy of this software to convert rmj files into mp3? plz

If you read this thread, you'll see that dBPowerAmp Music Converter (dMC) will convert real-audio files. However, you may have to rename them from whatever they are to the extension that dMC expects (as described above).

It may not say so above, but there's a hitch -- it takes the same amount of time as playing the song. Also, I believe that if you've ever installed RealOne, dMC won't be able to convert the files. Even if you've uninstalled it.

0vtd

hi when i use to dBpowerAMP Music Converter to convert it, when i click the convert it ask for CODEC required to decompress what does that means

0vtd

Smile Re: Real Audio RMJ converter

sorry i got it

Quote Originally Posted by learjeff
    Also, I believe that if you've ever installed RealOne, dMC won't be able to convert the files. Even if you've uninstalled it.
    Not true. dMC will convert a Real Media file to anything else for which you have the codec, regardless of your having installed or not Real One or any other Real family program. I use it all the time for this exact purpose.

Unregistered

can you please send me the converter to my e-mail

lior@omegaapparel.com

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    can you please send me the converter to my e-mail

lior@omegaapparel.com

thanks.
    I may be missing something here (I didn't read back to the top of the thread), but why can't you just download everything you need from here http://www.dbpoweramp.com and http://www.dbpoweramp.com/codec-central.htm ? These same links are at the top of the forum.

Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered]I don't know if I am in the right spot but I heard you could download a dbamp converter for free to start buring cd's from the Kazaa website and I have no idea where to get it, can someone please help me?
    please send the direct site to
    ngoral06@yahoo.com
    thank you so much

[QUOTE=Unregistered]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    I don't know if I am in the right spot but I heard you could download a dbamp converter for free to start buring cd's from the Kazaa website and I have no idea where to get it, can someone please help me?
    please send the direct site to
    ngoral06@yahoo.com
    thank you so much
    I shouldn't think it matters where you get your music files from, Kazaa or you record them yourself or whatever.

You get those audio files onto your pc somehow and then use dMC to convert them to different types and use any cd burner program to burn them to audio CD or a CD of MP3 files or whatever else you may need. The cd burning software is available at http://www.dbpoweramp.com/cdwriter.htm.

Please read up the documentation available at those links posted at the top of the forum page and download what you need from there. The email route is not the way to go.

A note of caution: it is your responsibility to make sure that you are not breaking any copyright laws in copying files from any source, including Kazaa. Also it is your responsibility to make sure that your pc is properly protected against any possible viruses that you may encounter in files downloaded from a service such as Kazaa, which is a real and constant threat .

Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Real Audio RMJ converter

Just had this problem myself.... What I did was rip the rmj's to a blank CD using RealOne (which converts them to Cda in the process) and then used dBpowerAmp Music Converter (http://www.dbpoweramp.com/) to convert them to .MP3/.WAV... Works great! Hope this helps some peeps :-)... Really simple.

Unregistered

If you still have that rmj to mp3 converter I'd be glad to get a copy too. thanks. The e-mail address : vevette.dunet@laposte.net

please thanks !!!!