title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Artwork for 2nd Artist and 3rd Artist in Asset UPnP R4.2

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HighEnder
    • Mar 2012

Artwork for 2nd Artist and 3rd Artist in Asset UPnP R4.2

Hi Spoon,

As you informed me that the album artwork only works for the first artist, I would be very happy if you combine all artists form the artist list with the artwork in further relaeases . Maybe R 4.2? smile2:
    So I am a classic fan it would be nice to see all the covers on the ipad and not only a symbol for the 2nd and 3th artist.

Best regards
  • HighEnder
    • Mar 2012

Re: Artwork for 2nd Artist and 3rd Artist in Asset UPnP R4.2

Kimleo19,

sorry I cannot read your message.

Problem description:
    I am a classic fan. Therefore I always have a lot of artists e.g. Nigel Kennedy and Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra. Ticking the box "Contributing Artists with Main Artists" in the Asset UPnP "Edit" Menu will show the 2nd and 3nd artist in the Artist Selection, next to the 1st artist. But - and from my point of view - it is a big but, without any artwork.
    The solution I found was to change the 1st artist and the 2nd artist in the artist field. Then, the 2nd artist has an artwork, as well.

It would be very helpfull if Asset UPnP would take the artwork automatically. Otherwise I have do do all the changes.
    Spoon replied yesterday that at the moment Asset is only supporting the 1st artist with artwork.
    Therefore I added my wish in the wishlist board.

Comment

Working...

]]>