title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

dbpowerAmp--- Audio Player

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • duhbluesman
    • Aug 2003

dbpowerAmp--- Audio Player

I have looked at so many player, rippers, strippers,,,,not that was somewhere else. Seriously, does the player that this system? uses, are there any enhancements that can be added. Such as reverb, bass, surround sound, etc. I'm not bran new, because I am 62 years old, I wish I was brand new, but I am new to this player, etc.
    Thanks,
    duhbluesman
  • JVILLAS
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Oct 2002

Hi Duhbluesman, db poweramp does not have the enhancements such as those found in say winamp where you add plugins. The equalizer found in dbpoweramp is the best there is,and has several presets including superbass,and super treble,and others. Itis also very clean,(distortion free). If I may add check out a skin called the STUDIO, the equalizer with that skin contains 20 seperate adjustments,so you can tweak till your content. Have fun!

Comment

• Razgo
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Spoon is making provisions for accepting dsp effect pluggins in future editions. hopefully both DX and asio :D

Comment

Working...

]]>