title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

ComposerSort - Unable to use

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smcpoland
    • Apr 2006

ComposerSort - Unable to use

SOLVED it by myself...

please see following post...

Hi,

Preceding isssue noted:

Would someone please point me to a self help guide describing the difference between Composer and ComposerSort? I'm at CD Ripper > Options > ID Tag Options > and with an audio library primarily recognized by Composer, I need to learn the difference

My dbpA = 14.3 Registered Reference

My problem is as follows:

This Works:

[composer]\[artist]\[album]\[track] - [title]
    Result = Franz Josef Haydn\Vladimir Horowitz\The Last Recording\02 - Piano Sonata in E-flat, Hob. XVI;49; II. Adagio e cantabile

This Does Not Work:

[composersort]\[artist]\[album]\[track] - [title]
    Result = [composersort]\Vladimir Horowitz\The Last Recording\02 - Piano Sonata in E-flat, Hob. XVI;49; II. Adagio e cantabile

The Result Should Be:

Result = Haydn, Franz Josef\Vladimir Horowitz\The Last Recording\02 - Piano Sonata in E-flat, Hob. XVI;49; II. Adagio e cantabile

I've tried the Capitalization of ComposerSort as well with the same results...

The data is valid and returned from Sonata. Why can't I use it?

Note, I've brought this down to it's simplist level, in the full thing there are [IFVALUE] tests etc. but these don't seem to allow it to work either.

Basically I want to use the extended attributes if I can, am I missing a setting somewhere in configuration?

thanks and regards
    Last edited by smcpoland; 12-23-2012, 12:52 PM. Reason: Solved it by myself
  • smcpoland
    • Apr 2006

Re: ComposerSort - Unable to use

for elements that are not normal, use the

[tag]...[]

feature

in this case I can use

[tag]composersort[]

and it all works the way I want it to,

thanks and regards