title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Jump to complete album from compilation tracks

Jump to complete album from compilation tracks

I would like the possibility to jump directly to the complete album from any compilation tracks. This feature is enabled in the Minimserver and I have to say it works absolutely great. I would love to see it in Asset UPnP (including the coming OS X version ! ) as well.

Example:
    Let's say you have a compilation album "1000 Great Music Hits From The 90's". You will probably browse through this based on the Artist tags. So, you might find the song "Mysterious Ways" by U2 on it, when browsing U2 music.
    Wouldn't it be great if you could immediately jump to the Album listing for this complete album, directly from the U2 Mysterious Ways listing?

Cheers,
    Willem

Re: Jump to complete album from compilation tracks

Quote Originally Posted by whgmkeller View Post
    I would like the possibility to jump directly to the complete album from any compilation tracks. This feature is enabled in the Minimserver and I have to say it works absolutely great. I would love to see it in Asset UPnP (including the coming OS X version ! ) as well.

Example:
    Let's say you have a compilation album "1000 Great Music Hits From The 90's". You will probably browse through this based on the Artist tags. So, you might find the song "Mysterious Ways" by U2 on it, when browsing U2 music.
    Wouldn't it be great if you could immediately jump to the Album listing for this complete album, directly from the U2 Mysterious Ways listing?

Cheers,
    Willem
    +1 Great idea....