title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Unable to locate Primera robot - is there an older dbPoweramp?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tomfog
    • Dec 2012

Unable to locate Primera robot - is there an older dbPoweramp?

I have a Primera Bravo Disc Publisher which I am trying to get to work with Batch Ripper.

I have the latest drivers for the Bravo - these are from 2004, so it's an old machine, yet it is included in the list of machines that work at http://www.dbpoweramp.com/batch-ripper.htm

When I configure the drive in Batch Ripper I get the error:

Running Program: "C:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpoweramp\BatchRipper\Loaders\Pr imera\Load\Load.exe" --stoponmultidiscsloaded="yes" --drive="D" --logfile="C:\DOCUME~1\Tom\LOCALS~1\Temp\dBB216.tmp" --passerrorsback="C:\DOCUME~1\Tom\LOCALS~1\Temp\dBB2 17.tmp"
    Running...
    Primera Looking For Drive:D
    Primera PTRobot_Initialize: EnumRobots: EnumDrives Robot *0: *** Error: Unable to locate Primera robot containing drive 'D', please check connection.
    PTRobot_Destroy: Destroyed

Testing Complete

Once run, I cant find the logfile or passerrorsback file

The robot works when testing with the Primera software (Prassi PrimoDVD 2.0)

As Primera Bravo Disc Publisher is such an old machine, is it possible that this latest dBPoweramp software doesn't work with old machines?

Is there an older version of dBPoweramp software that I can download and try?
  • dbfan
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Jan 2011

Re: Unable to locate Primera robot - is there an older dbPoweramp?

Does this divorce connect by USB?

Comment

• tomfog
      • Dec 2012

What does "divorce connect by USB" mean? The Primera Bravo Disc Publisher is connected to the PC with 2 cables - one USB and one firewire.

Comment

• dbfan
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Jan 2011

Divorce should be device

I do not think you model is supported, only the ones that are only USB are

Comment

• tomfog
          • Dec 2012

Thanks for taking the time to help me. I'll have to come up with a different plan...

Comment

Working...

]]>